We are currently looking for a Design Engineer to join our existing design team.
This role will see you work within our Project Delivery Department on a range of projects.
To undertake the design of:
- Contestable substation schemes mainly at 11kV and 33kV.
- Private network schemes at 11kV and 33kV.
- Underground HV and LV cable systems
- A selection of switchgear and apparatus
- Protection Systems
- Earthing Systems
- Produce drawings, reports and design submissions to the DNO’s.
- Review technical submissions and support estimating team at bid stage
- Undertake the design of both LV and HV private electrical systems.
- Produce design risk assessments.
The candidate must have the following:
- HNC minimum qualified in an Electrical Engineering discipline
- Minimum of IEng with IET
- 5 years HV Substation design to NERS requirements
- Experience of protection and grading studies
- Working knowledge of British Standards and G81’s
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
It would be advantageous to have the following:
- Working knowledge of ETAP and Amtech software
- Be able to produce P28 and G54 studies
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV and a covering letter to [email protected] or call 01366 388154.