We are currently looking for an Estimator to join our team.
- Interpret client requirements.
- Estimate costs and project timescales – 11kV and 33kV private network installation, remedial works and contestable connection projects.
- Define individual project deliverables/tasks and corresponding material/resource requirements.
- Produce quotations and bid submissions in line with client and company requirements.
- Obtain prices and negotiate with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Attend tender review meetings with client.
- Undertake site visits/meetings.
- Identify additional opportunities for EAST and help enable the business to grow.
Suitable candidate will ideally have:
- HNC in Electrical Engineering ideally in Power Distribution, or the equivalent.
- Experience in Private Networks and or the Renewable Energy sector.
- Familiarity with all relevant current Health & Safety Legislations.