We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join our Project Delivery Team.
- Interpret client requirements.
- Estimate costs and project timescales.
- Define individual project deliverables/tasks and corresponding material/resource requirements.
- Develop a programme of works (schedule) for the delivery and implementation of individual projects.
- Evaluate, organise and prioritise workload within a schedule.
- Define sub-contractor scope of supply and coordinate sub-contractor selection and engagement.
- Compile Work Packages, Job Instructions and RAMS.
- Coordinating the work of technicians and sub-contractors.
- Liaise with clients, stakeholders and other interested parties to ensure individual project objectives, deliverables and expectations are managed/maintained.
- Identify/capture individual project issues and define/implement resultant issue resolution plans.
- Manage project change.
- Attending project related meetings.
- Manage individual project budgets.
- Ensuring that individual projects meet safety requirements/regulations.
- Ensuring that individual projects meet technical system performance requirements.
- Conducting internal and sub-contractor based quality assurance inspections and audits.
- Planning and executing of HV Switching, isolation, earthing up to 33kV.
- Ensuring safety from the system – issuing of permits and safety documentation in accordance with company/customer safety rules and operational procedures.
- Testing installations and systems, analysing test data and compiling test reports.
Suitable candidate will ideally have:
- HNC in Electrical Engineering ideally in Power Distribution, or the equivalent.
- Experience in Private Networks and or the Renewable Energy sector.
- Familiarity with all relevant current Health & Safety Legislations.