Due to the growth within our Project Department we are looking for an additional Project Engineer to join our team.
This role will be managing large electrical installation projects across a variety of market sectors and locations. The ideal candidate will have experience within the electrical/construction industry and a successful track record of delivering projects to time, the highest standards of health and safety as well as budget.
- Understand client requirements.
- Estimate costs and project timescales.
- Define individual project deliverables/tasks and corresponding material/resource requirements.
- Develop a programme of works for the delivery and implementation of individual projects.
- Evaluate, organise and prioritise workload within a schedule.
- Define sub-contractor scope of supply and coordinate sub-contractor selection and engagement.
- Compile Work Packages, Job Instructions and RAMS.
- Coordinating the work of technicians, craftspeople and sub-contractors.
- Manage individual project resource allocation.
- Liaise with clients, stakeholders and other interested parties to ensure individual project objectives, deliverables and expectations are managed/maintained.
- Manage project change.
- Manage individual project budget and financial performance of the project
- Ensuring that individual projects meet safety requirements/regulations.
- Ensuring that individual projects meet technical system performance requirements.
- Conducting internal and sub-contractor based quality assurance inspections and audits.
Suitable candidate will ideally have:
- HNC in Electrical Engineering ideally in Power Distribution, or the equivalent.
- Experience in the High Voltage sector
- Familiarity with all relevant current Health & Safety Legislations.
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Good IT skills
If you are interested in applying for this position or want to find out more, please contact our HR Team on email@example.com