We have a new vacancy for a site manager for an upcoming project in the Norwich area.
The requirement will be for a fixed term between January 2022 and September 2022
- Ensure all works are carried out safely and in line with company rules and standards and client site requirements.
- Conduct daily H&S checks on site.
- Manage contractors and checking competency/training records on site and control inductions and signing in/out.
- Keep in communication with the Project Manager to ensure variations are captured/recorded and progress is monitored.
- Refine and review the programme of works ensure target dates are achieved.
- Organise resources on site and conduct toolbox talks.
- Ensure RAMS and job pack are raised and meet the requirements of the work taking place.
- Supervise civils subcontractors on site to ensure performance and compliance to HSQE including where necessary issue of permits for breaking ground.
- Coordinating the work of technicians, craftspeople and sub-contractors.
- Manage project change.
- Conducting internal and sub-contractor based quality assurance inspections and audits.
Suitable candidate will ideally have:
- HNC in Electrical Engineering ideally in Power Distribution, or the equivalent.
- First Aid
- Experience in Private Networks and or the Renewable Energy sector.
- Familiarity with all relevant current Health & Safety Legislations.
If you would like to find out more or apply for the role please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.