Who We Are
The company was formed in 2009 by Dale Glover. Dale has worked in the electrical industry since 1989 and has 27 years’ experience on Private Networks, Onshore and Offshore Wind farms and Renewables. Dale worked his way up from an apprenticeship in utilities to a Director of a successful electrical engineering business. Dale has been a Senior Authorised Person for 18 years working at voltages up to 132kV.
Since its formation in 2009, Energy And System Technical Ltd (EAST Solutions) has experienced significant growth. The business operates across a wide range of market sectors including commercial, industrial and renewables, both on and offshore. This diverse portfolio of projects has enabled EAST Solutions to build up an extensive knowledge base to successfully establish itself as a leader in the High Voltage engineering market.
EAST Solutions is able to provide a complete turnkey solution from initial design and consultancy through to installation, commissioning and ongoing operations and maintenance. These services are provided to private network operators at 11kv and 33kV. In addition EAST Solutions are an accredited ICP up to 132kV for new connections.
EAST Solutions are a registered member of Constructionline, ROSPA, RISQS, NERS-Lloyds Register and SafeContractor. As a privately owned business, EAST Solutions has placed a great deal of focus on the quality of the service that it provides. All works are delivered to the highest standards of Health and Safety.
The organisations values are integral to how the company operates every day:
- Be a highly effective, lean and fast moving organisation.
- Always encourage improvement and innovation.
- Prevent harm to our employees, our customers, members of the public or anyone who may be affected by work carried out by us.
- We will not attempt to carry out any work unless it can be done safely – without exception.
- Provide the highest levels of personal service that customers need, when they need it.
- Keep the customer fully informed during the process of carrying out any works.
- Delivering the service on time and to the highest standard.
- Continually build trust with our customers and inspire loyalty.
- Show support and respect to all employees.
- Encourage personal and professional development.
- We value the role that each employee fulfils.
- Encourage effective team working.
- Create a pleasant working environment.
EAST Solutions directly employs a diverse selection of skilled engineers including Senior Authorised Persons (SAP’s),
HV/LV Fitters/Jointers, Mechanical Engineers, Protection and Commissioning Engineers.